I guess I should have posted each one separately. My bad. Bethany and I went snowboarding and she was wrapped up so tightly that she reminded me of Randy in A Christmas Story. I tried to teach her little sister Danielle how to throw a hook punch and she nailed me. The other picture is of dad addressing Bethany's 3rd grade troops.
Is Dad teaching those kids how to use a microphone to talk to kids that are 10 feet away. Jeez, he already can't hear and talks loud. REally though, what was he talking about?
Believe it or not, Ben, the kids wanted to hear about El Salvador. And the mike was primarily to help one of the children who was handicapped and had a hearing aid; fortunately he knew how to work the mike and got me squared away cause the old Signal pogue couldn't figure it out.
6 comments:
I guess I should have posted each one separately. My bad. Bethany and I went snowboarding and she was wrapped up so tightly that she reminded me of Randy in A Christmas Story. I tried to teach her little sister Danielle how to throw a hook punch and she nailed me. The other picture is of dad addressing Bethany's 3rd grade troops.
The other picture is of an Easter egg Bethany made for me and told me to try and imitate - kind of like the picture of me and the pumpkin.
Joe,
You make that face for everything you try and imitate. Except for Quinn German's tazmanian devil.
Is Dad teaching those kids how to use a microphone to talk to kids that are 10 feet away. Jeez, he already can't hear and talks loud. REally though, what was he talking about?
Believe it or not, Ben, the kids wanted to hear about El Salvador. And the mike was primarily to help one of the children who was handicapped and had a hearing aid; fortunately he knew how to work the mike and got me squared away cause the old Signal pogue couldn't figure it out.
Post a Comment