I just found out about your (great) blog, so I thought I'd say hello.
You've had a ton of big news lately. Congrats to Ben & Mirinda for the safe arrival of Emily. What a cutie! I'm sure you're all excited.
We were also excited to hear about Joe's upcoming tour in KS. It will be nice having another relative within 1,000 miles of our home. Congratulations on graduating from law school--a great accomplishment (that we greatly covet, being two years removed from it ourselves). We hope to see Joe & Bethany before long.
We also recently heard about Dave's taking the plunge. Lots happening with ya'll.
Best wishes to everyone. We hope to see you before long.
4 comments:
Dear Shahas,
I just found out about your (great) blog, so I thought I'd say hello.
You've had a ton of big news lately. Congrats to Ben & Mirinda for the safe arrival of Emily. What a cutie! I'm sure you're all excited.
We were also excited to hear about Joe's upcoming tour in KS. It will be nice having another relative within 1,000 miles of our home. Congratulations on graduating from law school--a great accomplishment (that we greatly covet, being two years removed from it ourselves). We hope to see Joe & Bethany before long.
We also recently heard about Dave's taking the plunge. Lots happening with ya'll.
Best wishes to everyone. We hope to see you before long.
--Matt
Oh, and congrats to Bethany as well. Take care everyone.
Emily is a living doll....congrats to the infamous parents. You do good work!!!! Love to all , Linda
Post a Comment