Joe,
Did you notice that you can add comments to somebody's entry. I saw that, but thought that you wouldn't read it unless you see it as a post. Dude, send me a copy of the Kong thing. Sounds hilarious. I thought Bethany already graduated. And you're going to KS? Are you going to a deploying unit? Or are you going to be dealing with stressed out MITT trainees getting ready to deploy? Ft. Riley right? Fag. I was hoping you'd be going back to HI. Yeah, having a little girl is pretty cool. You're the soft one, though. You're the deacons quorum advisor? Ha ha ha (that's pronounced with a Charlie McCoury from "The Searchers" accent). Deacons are killer. Bradley Holterman. I had "discussions about reverence" with him in the hall at church on multiple occasions. He later asked me to ordain him to be a teacher, but he turned 14 right after I left. Deacons are spazzes, but do you remember us in deacons quorum? I guess what goes around comes around. Remember when Matt Barfuss threw something and the plastic lightswitch exploded into a million little plastic shards? Or when we broke the church door? Put some pictures on this blog Joe. I want to see some from you and Bethany's graduation ceremony. Stay cool and have a great summer.
Ben
1 comment:
Alright nerf herder, I'll see what I can do about the King of Kong. I downloaded it for free from netflix, but have since discontinued our membership because there weren't any good movies left that I hadn't seen. I'll see if the movie can be ordered. Bunch of freaks. Fort Riley it is - I will work for the headquarters element for a while doing legal assistance - probably only for 120 days - and then I'll hopefully get a trial counsel spot with one of the Brigades. Regardless, I'm scheduled to deploy Spring of 2010 with the division. Bethany aint happy. We asked for HI but I knew we probably wouldn't get it so I put Riley second in case I were to get deployed any time soon so that Bethany could be close to family. The unit sounds fantastic - I've already got a sponsor and they actually know what kind of work I'll be doing. I'm pumped to start throwing my weight around, which, incidentally, has increased substantially since I've been in law school. When does the FEIO (the first spelling that came to my mind) stuff come to fruition? Maybe you hosers could come out to KS too and then we'd be able to rub elbows and kick Steve. Bar study is the pits - I'm in the middle of contracts - it's worse than Jacob 5. Keep your head down. I'll try to figure out how to post pictures.
Post a Comment