Thursday, May 29, 2008

Clubber Lang


Mohawk and quick hands. Lethal combo. Just remember Clubber Lang.

5 comments:

patrick.shaha said...

Beautiful baby, Katie and Shea--GREAT WORK! And check out those big eyes--so alert and checking everything out. Hope she doesn't yell as big when she's hungry. Anxious to get to hold little Natalie. Congratulations!
Love, the Old Man

Amy Simms said...

Hey Ben and Marinda! Your little girl is so cute. I hope you are both doing well. Check out our families blog too!

patrick.shaha said...

woops! Ben pointed out I was commenting on the wrong baby--not sure how I thought this was Natalie instead of Emily, but Marinda knows I'm namely challenged, though I can't use that excuse for getting the wrong parents--must be agely challenged. I think it was the mohawk that threw me--hadn't seen Emily with that hairdo yet.

Marinda said...

Yes Pat, I'm sorry but I had to really laugh when Ben told me you mistook Emmie for Natalie. Especially since you've been here twice to see her. We'll forgive you, Grandpa. Senility must come with the territory. J/K

Ben Shaha said...

Ouch!