Happy Birthday, Katie! It's still your birthday there, but it's the 6th out here already. Do you like the fact that your birthday is Cinco de Mayo? Excited to be a mom? I look forward to meeting Emily's cousin. I love you, Kate!
Oh yeah. Also, Dave I saw your Mundo thing finally. I put a comment on it. Hilarious.
2 comments:
Bro, I am world famous as Dave Shama. Just another illustrious mispronunciation of our last name. So the ring should be ready in another week or two. I'll post some pictures of it and give you a shout out for all of your advice. Have you learned any cool Afghani words? Flown any kites? Party on Ben.
Davah
Happy birthday Katie! I've been meaning to call you, but I did think about you all day on the 5th. I hope you partied hearty with your hubbie and your bun in the oven. You're almost there! Let me tell you, it's ten times better to have them out of the oven than in!
Post a Comment