Congratulations Shaha family! Emily is gorgeous and I can't get over how much hair she has!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's adorable and we can't wait to meet her in person!
It is official...grandparenthood has invaded the Shaha household!!! Congrats to everyone. She is adorable and the grandparents definitely look like the new role suits you just fine. I can't believe the hair!!!What a cutie. I personally think she looks like her daddy...he must be so proud. We loved the pictures...can't wait to see Emily in person. Have fun, GRANDMA!!!!
2 comments:
Congratulations Shaha family! Emily is gorgeous and I can't get over how much hair she has!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's adorable and we can't wait to meet her in person!
It is official...grandparenthood has invaded the Shaha household!!! Congrats to everyone. She is adorable and the grandparents definitely look like the new role suits you just fine. I can't believe the hair!!!What a cutie. I personally think she looks like her daddy...he must be so proud. We loved the pictures...can't wait to see Emily in person. Have fun, GRANDMA!!!!
Post a Comment