Congratulations Katie and Shea! The baby is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats you guys! Glad to hear Mom and baby are healthy. She's a cutie.
Katie....congratulations...what a woman!!! Pat and I can't wait to come see the little one!!! We are sooo happy for you. Give Shea our love too.She's a beauty. Love ya, Linda and Pat
CONGRATULATIONS Ennises!!!! We couldn't be happier for you!
Katie, did you actually give birth with the Viking helmet on?
Hey it's Amy! Natalie is so cute and I am glad all is well!
Congratulations Katie and Shea. Looking forward to meeting Natalie at the Reunion--we'll have to have Hurl tone it down some this time, I guess.
Congrats you guys! I'm glad that everything went well, she is so cute!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Congratulations Katie and Shea! The baby is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats you guys! Glad to hear Mom and baby are healthy. She's a cutie.
Katie....congratulations...what a woman!!! Pat and I can't wait to come see the little one!!! We are sooo happy for you. Give Shea our love too.She's a beauty. Love ya, Linda and Pat
CONGRATULATIONS Ennises!!!! We couldn't be happier for you!
Katie, did you actually give birth with the Viking helmet on?
Hey it's Amy! Natalie is so cute and I am glad all is well!
Congratulations Katie and Shea. Looking forward to meeting Natalie at the Reunion--we'll have to have Hurl tone it down some this time, I guess.
Congrats you guys! I'm glad that everything went well, she is so cute!
Post a Comment