Monday, June 16, 2008

Pictures of Natalie Jane (rotated and brightness fixed)





4 comments:

Marinda said...

What does her shirt say? Does it say what I think it says? She's adorable...it's funny though to look at the pics with her hands in them. They look huge! It's almost kinda creepy. But she is dang cute and I love that smile!!

Ali said...

Katie I think that Natalie looks like her Dad and your dad!! Weird how things kind of merge that way! I can't believe she's smiling already and it's not gas!!!!

Marinda said...

Question for Katie: How do you get her bows to stick on her head like that? I have a whole bunch of those but have yet to use them

Katie and Shea said...

Here's a reply to the comments:

Yes, the shirt says "I (heart) big dumps." It is a onesie made by one of my co-workers who is a fanatic skier (there's a painting of mountains and snow in the background).

As to the smiling pictures: Katie felt inspired to grab the camera at a certain point and things just worked out - cool, huh!

As to the bow question: KY Jelly is the answer. (It also works well to keep eggs from sticking to the pan!)