Monday, June 9, 2008

So, this is Dave... posting up. The Celtics beat the stinking Lakers last night so it's 2-0 right now. I took the MCAT a few weeks ago and I think I did pretty well... I won't know for sure until July 1 or so. There were some great questions about ramps and friction and barf. What really matters is that I recently received a sweet afghan hat from Ben. I think it's called a kapol? I'm also borrowing Grandpa Shaha's truck since I destroyed the Mitsubishi in the lamest accident ever. Airbags are expensive... let me tell you. I hit a car and I was going about ten miles an hour but because I hit their side head on, both the airbags deployed and the car was instantly totalled. Doh! But I do have an Afghan hat and a couple of awesome nieces. I'll get some pictures to post of this sweet hike we went on through Ding and Dang canyon this weekend. I'll have to take you guys some day because it's incredible. There are parts where you have your back against one side and feet on the other. It was so cool. Plus we took pictures of people finding me with my Afghan hat like I was Osama bin Laden. Pretty sweet. I told you about the ring didn't I Ben? thanks for all of your advice and sorry I'm such a weenie with the blog. I'll repent. You rock. Let me know how it's all going down there. Party on,

dave

3 comments:

Ben Shaha said...

Awesome, Dave. Post the Osama pictures, man! That hike sounds sweet. Did Wendy hike it with you? That's funny about the Mitsubishi, Dave. I hit a guy going about 35mph and my airbags didn't deploy. I hammered him and did like $6000 damage to my car. I knocked one of his wheels off though. He turned left in front of me on my green light. I was coming home from home teaching.

Ben Shaha said...

Pekhol, Dave, not kapol.

Dave said...

sorry ben. I'll get those pictures up soon. there's some lame internal server error thingy. Thanks for the hat correction and the car accident sympathy. It stinks. But hopefully we'll get another nice car instead. Your pictures rock man. I recently posted a star trek carrot on ebay with my roommate. Check it out man.