Congrats Dave! Although I admit I have no idea what a 32 means. How does the scoring work? So, what are your plans? Are you going to do the Army thing?
well there are three sections worth 15 points each. I got two 11s and a 10. What's really important is that I scored in the 84-88 percentile range. The test is graded on a monster curve so a 32 is a good score. I'm thining I'll do the Army thing if I can get into their school but if I get into Texas it might be cheap enough that I could get by. I could also take out rural loans where they give you money if you commit to moving out to a rural area after you graduate. We'll see. I have to get in somewhere first though! YOur daughter is so cute. It will be awesome to meet her.
Dave. Congrats, man. I was going to say, is that 32R out of 100Z or what? That's awesome you did so well on it. I think the Army will take you in a heartbeat. So many citizens are scared to join that they'll probably have a heart attack that there's somebody applying who has good scores, no felonies, and no crazy baggage. And yeah, Emily is a total babe. I can't belive how good looking she is. I can't wait to meet her either.
ben! the mcat is out of 45T so you were pretty close. It's all graded on a curve so i got in on the upper part... around 88%. Jimmy got a 36 on it so he really did well. He says that i'll get into usuhs for sure. we'll have to see. it was good talking to you on the webcam dude. rock on.
4 comments:
Congrats Dave! Although I admit I have no idea what a 32 means. How does the scoring work? So, what are your plans? Are you going to do the Army thing?
well there are three sections worth 15 points each. I got two 11s and a 10. What's really important is that I scored in the 84-88 percentile range. The test is graded on a monster curve so a 32 is a good score. I'm thining I'll do the Army thing if I can get into their school but if I get into Texas it might be cheap enough that I could get by. I could also take out rural loans where they give you money if you commit to moving out to a rural area after you graduate. We'll see. I have to get in somewhere first though! YOur daughter is so cute. It will be awesome to meet her.
Dave. Congrats, man. I was going to say, is that 32R out of 100Z or what? That's awesome you did so well on it. I think the Army will take you in a heartbeat. So many citizens are scared to join that they'll probably have a heart attack that there's somebody applying who has good scores, no felonies, and no crazy baggage. And yeah, Emily is a total babe. I can't belive how good looking she is. I can't wait to meet her either.
ben! the mcat is out of 45T so you were pretty close. It's all graded on a curve so i got in on the upper part... around 88%. Jimmy got a 36 on it so he really did well. He says that i'll get into usuhs for sure. we'll have to see. it was good talking to you on the webcam dude. rock on.
Post a Comment