Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Dave, Post!

Dave,

Post something you homo. You said you were going to post about a month ago. What's going on? MCAT's over right? What're your colors? Chartruse? Mauve? Flower garden combo? Hey, while you're at it, can you figure out how to post a little slide show of pics where the Hurl thing is? I notice that Brian figured it out on 4thavenueathleticclub blog. Party on, Dave.

Ben

1 comment:

Brian Williams said...

Holar mis primos, tio, ya tia and spouses of primos. Some of you may have noticed that access to the 4thavenueathleticclub.blogspot.com Williams family blog is restricted. I did that because we were getting some "interesting" comments from unknown individuals. Anyway, if any of you would like access to the blog, please send me your email address and I will send you an invite via email, which you can in turn accept and then have log-in access to the blog madness that exists at 4thavenue.

email address: bluevandal@gmail.com

While I'm here, Joe, you got the Rule Against Perpetuities figured out?...I'm loving this Bar prep stuff...ugh. Later dudes.