Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Pictures




Bethany just bought a really cool computer that has a camera with all sorts of weird functions. Here are just a few of the pictures we took. Great news about Ben. We're doing just fine - it's hotter than an Arab's armpit here in Utah right now. I'm pushing 210 pounds so we're trying to run a lot - I think the extra weight is in my head from all the junk I'm trying to memorize - I hope that's where it is. We have painters coming to make our place look good and are in the process of trying to figure out how to sell it on our own. Any tips, please share them.

5 comments:

Marinda said...

These pics are awesome. I'm sure your mother loves these pics of you Joe! When are you moving to VA?

Nancy Shaha said...

Yes, Joe continually provides me with proud parenting moments! Those photos are hilarious, but I must admit that the ones of Emily brought more tears to my eyes!

Joe said...

Not sure about the VA timeframe - I aint thinkin bout nothin but the bar right now. Fantastic about Ben. Tell him I'll help him sue any wife who gives him problems.

Marinda said...

Including his own?

Ben Shaha said...

Joe, sweet pic. My favorite one is the upper left one of Bethany with a chin that drops to her feet. She might give you a run for you money in picture posing with these ones. Thanks for the legal backing. I have a few hits out already. (Not my own).