Once again I got these in backwards--loaded them that way because I thought that's how they'd show up on the blog. One of these days . . . .
Anyway, catching up on a few photos I don't think we've shared. Here's evidence of Gramma's FIRST 5-Guys burger--note the paleface Natalie who'd had her face painted the day prior as seen in Katie's last entry. And Jack chowing down on them 5-Guy fries!
Here's Grampa at the last Reunion and . . .
at the Silverado facility last time I got to have lunch with him. He's thinner and getting more frail, but is charming with his young caretaker from Honduras--I got to practice my Spanish with her during our visit. Grampa seems to be very comfortable with the facility and the people there, and now Gramma is better at visiting periodically.
And Hailey is quick to point out a skipped page or mispronounced word, as you can plainly see.
And here's one of my favorite photos of Joe's little ones. We are SO looking forward to having you all out here for Christmas . . . we can't stand the wait. You all be careful out there, and be excellent to each other. And PARTY ON for Halloween. Hope we get to see the costume photos on the blog soon.
Love, Mom and Dad/Pat and Nancy/Gwamma and Gwampa/Groover and Bopper
2 comments:
Love these photos! Thanks for posting.
Thanks for the post Pop. It's good to see Grandpa even if he's pretty sick. We're going to try to get up there and visit him after Thanksgiving on our way home from Lund. Oakley is looking forward to reading books with you guys!
Post a Comment