Saturday, October 6, 2012

Demotivators

I hope everyone is enjoying (or enjoyed depending on when you read this) the uplifting and informative talks at General Conference.  Here's your weekly dose of demotivation to counter the massive amount of motivation most likely received from Conference (thus setting the world back in balance).

(I removed a photo of a redneck flipping the bird.... Sincerely, Dave the censor.)


This one is to express my disappointment at the resolution of the NFL referee lockout...I found it much more entertaining with the replacements because there were a lot of great jokes and comedy bits that came out of that.

This is one I just found recently, but it was so great that I had to push it to the top of the pile and post it here.

2 comments:

Dave said...

Steve, is that you squatting on the exercise ball?

Steve.Shaha said...

No way, I'm much smarter than that.