Thursday, October 4, 2012

It was so fun to have the Enniss Family come to visit!  Here are several pics taken mostly by Shea, some by Ben, and gathered by me (Marinda).


We set up the blow up mattress for Em and Natalie, but C was not about to be left out!  She insisted on sleeping with them every night.  They would stay up late laughing and giggling and then wake up super early all pumped to start the day.  Yeah, there were several mornings we just turned on Tangled for them while we went back to bed since we, the adults, were up so late every night talking too!

Wish my camera was better quality!


Down at Fisherman's Wharf





A visit to Point Lobos


My favorite picture




Garrapata Beach


No, that is not the default computer screen saver, it's a pic taken by Shea!







And of course no trip is complete without a visit to Dennis the Menace Park


Love Jack's face here


And the aquarium





If you haven't been able to tell already, the girls had a blast together:




And I'll let this picture speak for itself

2 comments:

Dave said...

This is awesome! I want Oakley to be in there carousing with all the cousins. I think she'd just be chewing on rocks even if we were there though. All the kids are so cute! Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Marinda for posting these! i hadn't seen some of them before...priceless!!!!
I love the C and Jack movie hypnosis pic!