In honor of the season, we thought we'd include some "dress-up" photos; I'm sure the first one could be blackmail material on Mike. I got home last night from a trip to Jerome, so here is the old geeks' contribution. Pat and I couldn't marry up our schedules to visit our parents, so he's leaving early Friday to spend a few days with his mom in Draper. Jim is doing okay in the rest home and seems to have made that adjustment, and Patty is now free to indulge in her favorite pastime, volunteering at DI....you may all be receiving some interesting Christmas gifts this year. And speaking of Christmas, we can't wait! My visit with Mom went okay; she is now #1 on the waiting list at the facility in Bountiful, and I really think she'll be much happier there....now the task is to convince her of that fact.
Ben and Joe pretending with Dapper Dan in Augusta, GA., summer 1979; note awesome headgear and impressive eyewear.
Halloween in Colorado, 1980.
And speaking of impressive eyewear . . . !!
Dad here--assignment to sign off. Thank you all for your great posts. You are an awesome group of familials, I just can't say enough. I will remember you all to Gramma Shaha when I see her Friday night. Here's a shot of the masked Gramma and Grampa from years past--when things were a little lighter for them both.
Be excellent to each other and . . . PARTY ON!!
Love, Gwampa

1 comment:
These are great pictures Dad. I really like the one of Grandma and Grandpa. I don't know if I've seen that one before.
Post a Comment