We got to go to Jerome for Labor Day Weekend!
I've got to admit that this walk in the old cow corral, which Natalie called "far-away-land", got me pretty nostalgic. I was also relieved that Natalie never actually poked Jack's eye out.
I'm teaching her young to choose the right heroes.
Never poked his eye - and what killer dance moves. They loved this thing, which I remember loving too as a kid.
I don't know what this arm action is, but you've got to admit she's got style.
Sorry our post is so late! We love you guys!
4 comments:
Love it!!! Those pics of Natalie are sooo cute. Love the background too.
Good times. Glad another generation is getting to enjoy the Williams territory.
Great pictures, Katie. Makes me nostalgic for Jerome.
I'm glad to see that Natalie and Jack got to enjoy Grandpa's old ranch. The pictures made me nostalgic as well for those summers back when we were kids...happy days. And it's nice to see that Shot Put is slimming down.
Post a Comment