Saturday, September 8, 2012

Sometimes You Need the Opposite of Motivation, Which is...DEMOTIVATION :-D

After the gap between my last two posts, I have resolved to do a better job on posting demotivators.  So, here's the latest batch...enjoy.



 This wouldn't be as sad if the channel would just change their name (or add the slogan "MTV...it used to be about the music.").
 If you look closely you can see that the idiot in the back is sitting on some sort of bowl.
And this last one is for all of us guys who will be doing any kind of repair work during the autumn months.

3 comments:

Dave said...

I like how you followed up last week's obscenity with the anus pounder. Clearly, lesson learned. :)

Dave said...

It is pretty funny though. Especially that the letters are so close together. Isn't it supposed to be angus?

Steve.Shaha said...

Yes, it's supposed to be Angus. And as far as I'm concerned, if it's a body part in my Medical Dictionary, then it isn't an obscenity.