This... is... awesome! Although, I don't care for Dr. Phil's pluging neckline. (I've been watching, "What Not to Wear." He needs more neutrals.
Not to mention he has breasts. This is sweet! Katie gives the BEST gifts.
I meant "plunging." I really can't spell anymore.
Dr. Freud looks like he's been working out. And three of these people must have amazingly strong necks to support those HUGE heads. Great present Katie, thanks for posting Shea.
This lunchbox is like my own personal brand of heroin.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This... is... awesome! Although, I don't care for Dr. Phil's pluging neckline. (I've been watching, "What Not to Wear." He needs more neutrals.
Not to mention he has breasts. This is sweet! Katie gives the BEST gifts.
I meant "plunging." I really can't spell anymore.
Dr. Freud looks like he's been working out. And three of these people must have amazingly strong necks to support those HUGE heads. Great present Katie, thanks for posting Shea.
This lunchbox is like my own personal brand of heroin.
Post a Comment