Greetings all. This is being typed by the Old Geek so will not be as witty as coming from Gramma. But we had another wonderful visit with Katie and Shea and Natalie and Jack, and got to spend time with Steve and GreatGramma Shaha.
Here are Natalie and Jack on their driveway. They had created a highway system for Natalie's new toy Smurf car to travel, being chased by the lion scooter driven by Natalie's stuffed beaver--his driving skills were very suspect.
And Natalie rode on her bike over to the park--Jack scooted over on his little self-propelled racer thing like Peter uses (only Jack doesn't use his feet to get propelled like Peter). Anyway, had a great time at the park playground--as you can see the beaver had no fear of the fireman's pole (although his landing was very flat and abrupt, fortunately Natalie was there to pick him up and brush off the sawdust).
Jack was very interested in going UP the slide--had a good view of the ongoing softball game from the top.
Well, pretty lame entry I know, but that's all the photos I took--can you . . . of course you can believe it. I got to meet Steve's date the night before I had to leave; Sarah was a very attractive, smart, articulate and fun; I hope Nancy gets to meet her when we go out for Thanksgiving.
Stay cool out there, and be excellent to each other. We hope to see you all again soon. Nancy and I are working up a proposal for a gathering of our family next summer, when Joe's back and the families of Dave and Ben are moving--hopefully in conjunction with the Shaha Reunion. We'll keep you all posted.
Love, Grampa and Gramma
1 comment:
I do find that hard to believe, Pat! You are an excellent and attentive photographer. Those beaver antics must have distracted you. Looks like a fun time though!
Post a Comment