Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Sunday Picture





Well, I will never be as good as Wendy about posting pictures or writing captions but here's my second for the year. Maybe the last...we'll see. This was taken on Sunday as we were leaving for church with the sword in hand. The sword only made it to the car and was not allowed to attend church much to Ryan's dismay. He folded his arms and refused to leave the car door without his sword. By the time we crossed the parking lot he changed his mind and I had to go back to get him.

1 comment:

Dave said...

haha! That is SO Peter! He gets crazy attached to things and screams his little head off when I try to take it away or make him put it down. He usually has something in both hands at all times. You all look fantastic! sword and everything. Thanks for posting Bethany! It's so fun to see you guys!! p.s. this is wendy