Steve,
I have been notified that it is now time to "decorate the nursery" for the next heir to the Shaha apellido. I would like to consult with you for suggestions. Please post images if possible. Thank you, Steve, and rock on.
Ben
DANG IT BEN, I'M A DRUMMER NOT AN INTERIOR DECORATOR!!! Seriously though, I'd say go for broke on Star Wars, Spider-Man/Batman, and Led Zeppelin decor for the little dude's room.
Why not have a quaint German castle motif? Actually, I think StarWars sounds awesome, but it would be royally expensive. We've used the same stuff for Natalie and Jack - this jungle animal stuff. There was just more pink added to the room with Natalie - and more dudical animals, etc. with Jack. I'm sooo glad you are having a boy!
5 comments:
Dark colors with a lot of carnivorous animals painted in fearsome, threatening postures. The kid will grow up tough.
Get a fathead of Will Ferrell or something.
DANG IT BEN, I'M A DRUMMER NOT AN INTERIOR DECORATOR!!! Seriously though, I'd say go for broke on Star Wars, Spider-Man/Batman, and Led Zeppelin decor for the little dude's room.
Aren't you glad you asked us for help Ben?
Why not have a quaint German castle motif? Actually, I think StarWars sounds awesome, but it would be royally expensive. We've used the same stuff for Natalie and Jack - this jungle animal stuff. There was just more pink added to the room with Natalie - and more dudical animals, etc. with Jack. I'm sooo glad you are having a boy!
Post a Comment