Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Poll

First, thanks guys for all the FABULOUS nursery decorating ideas.  Rest assured they will be taken into careful consideration (yeah, right).

And I have a poll for the rest of you.  Ben and I have had this conversation many a time in our marriage, and it's something he isn't willing to give up ground on.

Is it acceptable to wear the same t-shirt that you have worn all day to bed?  Ben does this.  He just changes into pj pants, but wears the same t-shirt.  I think it's gross.  I REALLY need the women to weigh in on this too, and I'm especially counting on you NANCY!

Thanks.

9 comments:

Ben said...

I think it's a wonderful way to save our planet. Less wash in the washing machine.
Signed,
Nancy

Dave said...

I also do this and I think Wendy approves. These are her exact words: "Dave wearing the same shirt as pajamas adds a wonderful touch of grunge to his nightly ensemble."

Marinda said...

I'd rather hear it from her mouth (or fingers rather)

Unknown said...

Marinara, I believe you are operating under the mistaken assumption that a poll favoring your line of thinking will change Ben's behavior. The only way to make Ben do the right thing is by resorting to physical violence. This message in no way indicates my approval of any beatings Ben may suffer for wearing a nasty shirt to bed.

Unknown said...

Sorry about the marinara - automatic correction by the iPad. Perhaps it can be a new nickname.

Unknown said...

Marinara, I believe you are operating under the mistaken assumption that a poll favoring your line of thinking will change Ben's behavior. The only way to make Ben do the right thing is by resorting to physical violence. This message in no way indicates my approval of any beatings Ben may suffer for wearing a nasty shirt to bed.

Marinda said...

Well, I guess there's a reason you didn't go into family counseling joe.

Steve.Shaha said...

I'm with you Marinda...Benjamin James, listen to your mother...do not infect your lovely bedding with the microbes and what-not that you've acquired throughout the day as you consort with germ-laden soldiers...Repent! You too David.
Signed, the real Nancy

Marinda said...

This is a very confusing line of responses. (By the way, this is Ben).