Sunday, May 26, 2013

The Enniss fam update

Natalie is now 5 years old! I would love to unload a bunch more classic photos on you, but the rest of them are on Shea's phone and he is ill and I don't want to bother him right now with my technological challenges. We took Natalie to Chuckey Cheese. She was terribly freaked out by the large furry moving things. The first 15 minutes of the party were spent trying to coax her from her hiding place inside a tubular slide as she begged in tears, "I want to go home! Please let me go home! Don't let the mouse get me!" Surprisingly the whole thing ended up okay and here Natalie is as we arrived home, with her crown and medallion on and her glow in the dark vampire teeth from her gift bag well placed.


I took the kids hiking at Silver Lake, after much directions-getting. It went pretty well even though there were still patches of snow.

Jack has some serious 2-ish terrible tantrums. I think this one involved me not allowing him to walk in the snow of the trail by himself. Notice Lightning Mcqueen is in his left hand - he never leaves Jack's left hand.




I caught Jack right before a terrific scowl during the bath. Now they both look seriously psychotically happy, eh!

 Grandma Shaha comes by from time to time and loves to play with Natalie and Jack. She fears nothing and is helping Natalie snoop on our neighbors.
 This picture is of Grandma playing cars with Jack. They were just running them along the tree together. My kids love it when she comes over.

By the way, thank you all for remembering my birthday and making it and awesome day. It was sooo cool to get to double-date with Dave and Wendy - like a once in 5 years experience based on our track record, right?!

3 comments:

Marinda said...

Love the pictures! The one of Grandma Shaha spying on the neighbors especially made me laugh. So is Natalie a good hiker? Em is horrible. She can't walk ten feet without complaining that she's tired and her legs hurt. Sigh.

Katie and Shea said...

Even Em should do okay on this hike. It would be easy peasy in the summer. Dragging and slipping through left over slush drifts was a bit much though. Em did great when we hiked in monterrey - maybe she just needs cool homeys. We should hike all together in Switzerland. (I hope Em approves of my spelling.)

Katie and Shea said...

Even Em should do okay on this hike. It would be easy peasy in the summer. Dragging and slipping through left over slush drifts was a bit much though. Em did great when we hiked in monterrey - maybe she just needs cool homeys. We should hike all together in Switzerland. (I hope Em approves of my spelling.)