Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Steve posts some stuff

Hello all, I just wanted to put a few things up here.


This is for Joe, who seemed more curious about the beard I developed while in the Hospital than my overall health. It was a beast, I had to lather up three times to shave it off.






The photos below are for Wendy, this is a Groundhog that lives on the way to the Clinic. I saw it with three or four baby Groundhogs in it's burrow a couple of days ago but only saw the adult this time (when I had my camera).




Last but not least, I saw a movie through Netflix that I really liked called "Joshua". Mom and Dad already know about it, for anyone whose interested the link below is for the trailer.
Take care, Zeppelin Rules Up the Irons Rock the Casbah \m/

3 comments:

wendy said...

Steve! Those are soome sweet pics of the groundhog! Now I can actually say I've seen one. How did you get that one in the burrow? You should be a photographer with skills like that!

Dave said...

So how are things going other than hounding the occasional groundhog Steve? Nice fuzz too. You should just trim it next time and donate it to locks of love or something. I'll have to ask some doctors about your potential diagnosis. See what they think. Wikipedia says that that disease is actually caused by damage to the veins rather than any congenital or inherited disorder. Good news I guess. The surgeon they quoted on there seemed to think that after surgery you could be okay. Of course, I don't know if they're going to perform a frontal lobotomy as well so we'll have to see. You're the man Steve

Bethany Shaha said...

Joshua looks like a show for wusses. If he ended up being a cannibal or something the show might be worth a second look. Congrats on the fuzz Steve; I can't believe you're all growed up already. We're glad you're not dead.