Saturday, May 29, 2010

Emily mugshot for passport

Emily was not too thrilled about taking her passport pic.  Classic.  It's on the fridge now.  Mom, Dad tells us that you have some official government photos you'd like to scan and post.  Let's have 'em!

2 comments:

Nancy Shaha said...

Thanks for the great photos, and I love Emily's passport picture! She's gorgeous even when she's looking grim! I'm here by myself again, but just for today. Pat got recruited at the last minute to accompany the varsity scouts on their high adventure trip...I hike somewhere in Missouri, so he left early this morning. Dave and Wendy were here for a few days and left soon after Pat did, and we also saw Joe, Bethany, and Lucy over the weekend. We all went to a Royals game yesterday...the seats were awesome and so was the company, but the Royals got crushed by the Angels. Anyway, it was nice to have a mini-reunion for a few days. I'm leaving tomorrow to go to Jerome and will see Katie and family along the way, and then I get to see most of you at the reunion, so I'm in good shape. Love you all...take care of each other. Mom/Nancy

Matt Williams said...

Hello Shaha's. Just confirming that I raid your blog from time to time. Let us know if any of you are ever passing through Omaha. We'd love to see any and all of you. Next generation of Shaha's are all cute as heck. Take care everyone.