Sunday, June 7, 2009

Stewart Falls

Everyone's posts are awesome. We are impressed. Here are our humble submissions to the blog. You can see some of the pictures of the falls. It's Stewart Falls... it's about a two mile hike from a parking lot up by Sundance. And the falls were awesome. Maybe we should go during the reunion or something. Although the water probably won't be quite as bountiful at that point.








This is a majestic pose by Wendy. Epic.



Since my leg has been bugging me forever, I go bike riding with Wendy while she runs. If you zoom in you can see that I'm wearing racquetball goggles to protect my eyeballs from errant racquetballs. They worked. You guys are awesome. Someday we will have cute kids like you but we'll have to name them Latrina and Claude because all the good names will be taken.




8 comments:

Ben Shaha said...

What'd you do to your leg, wuss? Dave, these are majestic poses. Nice. You guys look like you could swan dive into a pool about 1000 feet below.

Katie and Shea said...

Majestic indeed! Next time, BASE jump from the top!

Ben Shaha said...

That is a sweet bike. Is it a road bike? We have mountain bikes but ride on the road most of the time. It's killer going uphill pulling Em. Those are some awesome waterfall pics. You guys look like you're having a lot of fun.

Nancy Shaha said...

Darling Children,
Thanks for your continual contributions to the blog...it's so great to keep up with your lives which are vastly more interesting than mine, especially now that the Royals have collapsed and the Lakers are winning...life is difficult. I thought it was hilarious that Ben commented on Dave's bike...I think it't the one Dave bought at DI for $10...it has the name "Scorcher" emblazoned on the side. And I loved David's proposed names...you all are allowed to name any future pets Claude or Latrina. Have a marvelous weekend all of you. Love, Mom

Nancy Shaha said...

Darling Children,
Thanks for your continual contributions to the blog...it's so great to keep up with your lives which are vastly more interesting than mine, especially now that the Royals have collapsed and the Lakers are winning...life is difficult. I thought it was hilarious that Ben commented on Dave's bike...I think it't the one Dave bought at DI for $10...it has the name "Scorcher" emblazoned on the side. And I loved David's proposed names...you all are allowed to name any future pets Claude or Latrina. Have a marvelous weekend all of you. Love, Mom

Ben Shaha said...

BTW, this is Marinda. And the second comment posted by Ben was from Marinda also.

Dave said...

Ben, I injured my leg whilst running with Wendy in January. It was slippery and stuff and I strained the tendons of my upper gastrocnemius. I'll bet you don't know where that is! It would be cool to show you guys Stewart Falls. It was pretty rockin.
And the bike is probably the coolest bike I have ever owned. It was actually nine dollars at DI and I spent like six on a tube the other day. However, the "scorcher" is rather fragile. I ate it the other day and now it's all wobbly and the brakes are sideways. I'll probably still take it to Lubbock with us.
The Royals won yesterday by the way. Hope lives. Party on.

Ben Shaha said...

Marinda,

Quit posting as me. It confuses the children of the "Greatest" generation, or, as I like to call them, the "worst" generation. No offense, Mom, but you guys did bring a lot of dope filled hippies to the table. That's my Fascist comment of the day. BTW, this is not Marinda.

Dave, Bonnie was here last week. It was funny because you have your racquetball goggles on, and she was joking about how concerned you were that she wear her goggles when you guys played racquetball 2 years ago.