Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Laurel & Hardy Museum (Sorry for the spaces between some of the photos)


I made it to the Museum, yeah!














Most of what it had was memorabilia that had been donated by various people over the years.







































Freeeesh Fiiiiish! (Honk).
Caught from the ocean this mooornin'! (Bweep).
We got Tuna, Mackerel, and Saaaalmon! (Honk).





I thought these were some good pictures.























This was a part of the room they called the theatre. There was a small screen in the front, I watched Busy Bodies and Sons of the Desert there when I visited. I'd forgotten how great Sons of the Desert was.























Bidding farewell to the Museum.













Later that day I went on something called the River Walk in downtown Augusta. It was great, and I got a couple of good pictures of the sunset.










Sometimes there are little moments where all the bad in life dissolves away if only for a little while.

4 comments:

bonbon said...

Hey Steve, I like your "bidding farewell to the museum" pic best.

bonbon said...

By the way, this is Marinda

Ben Shaha said...

Steve,

These pics are awesome! The best one is of you doffing your hat in the back seat of the car. Hilarious. How far away is it from where you're stationed? Steve, do you know where Jessop is?

Dave said...

sweet. The fresh fish thing is classic. I guess some people like Laurel and Hardy as much as our family does!