We found a really sweet bike trail along a river. Here we are picnicking. We found a family who knew Aunt Kathy from Beverly Hills. Their names were the Taylors. Small world.
Darling Children...First of all, congratulations to Dave and Wendy for completing this arduous process of choosing a school...how nice to have choices even though they may be agonizing! Anyway, we are thrilled that they'll only be about 5 hours away and plan to bother them as often as they'll allow. Also, congratulations to Marinda for surviving Girls' Camp with its horrendous storms and blown-down tents and weeping 12-year-olds and mud and floods...you are one tough lady! Be sure to tell your bishop how lovely a break this was from your regular calling of playing the organ/piano for all occasions. Dad and I love all of the pictures you send, and I'm inspired now to get a bike so Dad and I can try to find some nice trails like the one in the pictures, and my granddaughters continue to be the most beautiful, charming, adorable, etc. children on the planet. We saw Lucy last Saturday, and she's a smily little butterball...not quite as chubby as Oliver Hardy, though...we also loved the photo of Steve tipping his hat! Anyway, thanks for keeping us informed about your lives and continue to take good care of each other...one bit of wonderful news...after thinking that such a thing might not be possible, Megan and Brian are thrilled to be expecting a baby! Thanks for your prayers in their behalf. Take care. I love you. Mom/Nancy
2 comments:
Darling Children...First of all, congratulations to Dave and Wendy for completing this arduous process of choosing a school...how nice to have choices even though they may be agonizing! Anyway, we are thrilled that they'll only be about 5 hours away and plan to bother them as often as they'll allow. Also, congratulations to Marinda for surviving Girls' Camp with its horrendous storms and blown-down tents and weeping 12-year-olds and mud and floods...you are one tough lady! Be sure to tell your bishop how lovely a break this was from your regular calling of playing the organ/piano for all occasions. Dad and I love all of the pictures you send, and I'm inspired now to get a bike so Dad and I can try to find some nice trails like the one in the pictures, and my granddaughters continue to be the most beautiful, charming, adorable, etc. children on the planet. We saw Lucy last Saturday, and she's a smily little butterball...not quite as chubby as Oliver Hardy, though...we also loved the photo of Steve tipping his hat! Anyway, thanks for keeping us informed about your lives and continue to take good care of each other...one bit of wonderful news...after thinking that such a thing might not be possible, Megan and Brian are thrilled to be expecting a baby! Thanks for your prayers in their behalf. Take care. I love you. Mom/Nancy
Wow! That's so awesome about Brian and Megan! Hooray! What great news!
Post a Comment