Saturday, August 23, 2008



4 comments:

Steve.Shaha said...

I'm so glad that Ben is home because I don't know how he could stand being in Afghanistan after looking at the pictures of his gorgeous babes! Thanks, Marinda, for the great pictures...we'll post more in the next few days. I did get a brief message from Dave...he said that he and Wendy had gotten to San Antonio with no problems and that the interviews went well. For those of you you didn't hear, we learned at the Lund reception (from Wendy's former track coach), that she was pictured in the "Faces in the Crowd" section of Sports Illustrated back in 2004 after she'd broken two Nevada state records in the 1600 and 3200 meters...cool, huh?! She broke the 800 meters record too, but that has since been broken. The two others, plus the record in a relay that she participated in, still stand. We are impressed! Love you all...be excellent to each other. Mom

Marinda said...

Steve,

Thanks for the info, bro. This is Ben, by the way. I'm at home now. Emily is sleeping and I'm rocking some Wolfmother right now! Great to hear from you, man. Hope to see you soon!

Ben Shaha said...

Ben obviously didn't read all of Steven a.'s entry

Ben Shaha said...

By the way, this is Marinda