Friday, August 29, 2008


6 comments:

Brian Williams said...

Welcome home Ben! What a great looking family!

Matt Williams said...

Welcome home Ben!

Great having you back. Let us know if you're back in the midwest anytime soon.

Ali said...

Welcome Home Ben!!! You look great as does Marinda and little Emily!!

Ben Shaha said...

Thanks everybody. It's great to be back. I can't get enough of my girls! I look forward to seeing all of you. I saw the Cougars won their first game. Matt, I might have to figure out some slingbox tactics like you're doing since I can't get games out here.

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back Ben!! It is so good to see you with "your girls" again! Glad you are back safe, we hope to see you soon.

Matt Williams said...

Ben,

I'd be happy to instruct you in the ways of the Slingbox...but you shouldn't need it. The MTN, Versus, and CSTV (channels that show BYU games) can be gotten through Direct TV. I switched to them this year, so I get the games out here in Omaha. I have to pay for a few more channels than I normally would, but you can downgrade after football season if you so desire. If you have the ability to go with Direct TV, you can get all the football & basketball games that are broadcast