Monday, July 14, 2014

more from Grandma's funeral

Grandma Williams' funeral was beautiful. I wish you all could have been there! I didn't get to know her for very long, so it was fun to learn about her life from those who loved her most. Nancy gave a great talk, focusing on Grandma's sense of humor. Everything was wonderful. The Williams family is so genuine and kind. I always feel welcome when we visit Jerome.

This is the madness called "getting the great grandkids together for a picture:"


And a few more pictures from our Jerome visit:

Thanks to the change in time zones, we got to go for a swim at our hotel at 5:30 a.m...... because we had already been up for an hour and a half and had nothing else to do. 




The shortest of all the cousins. :) 

Natalie was so sweet with Oakley. And Oakley loved it.

Rob Williams family (Pat didn't get this shot because he was digging around in the car for something).

1 comment:

Marinda said...

Thanks for the pics Wendy and Pat! So good to see everyone. Love Natalie's new do. I imagine there's more to the story??