Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Shaha/Enniss Grand Adventures

The memories are so sweet… we had such a great time with the Enniss family:

Shea chugging an Alkoholfrei beer.  Hey, when in Germany...

Heidelberg:  a hot day.  And an unfortunate day.  Stroller tire went flat, Katie rolled her ankle, Jack threw the mother of all tantrums, and I scratched the van in the underground parking garage.  But other than that… AWESOME.

Shea is so stoked to be hanging with Shahas for two weeks, can't you tell?






Traumland on Natalie's 6th b-day.  A very fun day:






We went on this roller coaster about 6 billion times.  No lines and the kids couldn't get enough of it. 


American Cemetery in Belgium:


Belgian countryside, beautiful!



 Dutch American cemetery:






Meanwhile, back at the "cottage" the kids played for hours in the backyard.  What I would give for a backyard!!!


And a stop at Burg Eltz on the way home:




Stay tuned, I will eventually post Switzerland.  Although Shea has the best pic of the kids on the bench in the caves.  Puh-lease post that picture!

No comments: