As you all know, we got to go see Ben and Marinda and family. They showed us all sorts of awesome stuff. I apologize that I am only now starteing to share with the fam.
This is us in front of a lake in Switzerland.
Ben and Marinda took us to this cool place in Switzerland where you can walk through these different houses that represent different times and locations in Switzerland. They had a petting zoo too. This is Natalie and Jack in the petting zoo.
Natalie's anxt over goats. . . actually the picture.
Jack playing with the goats - we did have to wait in a whole other line at customs because our children had been to the goat petting zoo in Switzerland.
How'd you like to be buried in this cemetery?! It was so pretty! The Swiss are doing something right. Almost everybody in the cemetery died in their 80's. The cemetery is behind this cool as heck church.
Marinda lead us all on this "danged fool crusade" which involved us renting a "trotty bike" (a scooter with brakes and that's it) and riding it down a path on the mountain. At first I almost aborted mission. It was so steep and wet. But thankfully i stuck it out and this is a picture of Shea ahead of me on the trail. It was one of the most spectacular rides of my life.
This is the imprint of Shea's body on the grass from when he biffed on the Trotty bike. I wish I could have caught it on film. He was okay - just injured pride.
No comments:
Post a Comment