I took way too many pictures and couldn't decide which ones to post, so... yeah. Happy Easter!
I'm just not quite sure what to do with this kid's hair.
Peter likes to grab and Oakley HATES it when he grabs her or her clothing.
Oakley wouldn't sit on his lap. Honestly, neither would I.
Oakley and her friend Grant at our neighborhood Easter egg hunt. He was totally scoping out her candy. Notice that all his eggs are already empty.
Oakley and her besties. It was ridiculously hard to get them all to pose for a picture. Not even just to pose, but to even be in the same frame.
Oakley in her sailor dress the Sunday before Easter.
5 comments:
I like the kid with her face in the grass. Ok, Peter's hair is out of control! That is so dang funny. Great pics. Were the Kimballs at your neighborhood easter egg hunt?
I like the kid with her face in the grass. Ok, Peter's hair is out of control! That is so dang funny. Great pics. Were the Kimballs at your neighborhood easter egg hunt?
haha! you mean the Lewis'? That's actually really funny that you called them that because for the longest time I could NOT call Kimball by his first name. It just didn't fit. I kept calling him Lewis. I still do. It's confusing. :) And no, they weren't there but we had Easter dinner together!
Oh man that is so embarrassing… we were actually really good friends with them so please don't tell them I made that mistake. I was always wanting to call him Lewis too. He's hilarious, isn't he?
Awesome pics, Wendy. I don't think I've checked this site in forever. Peter's hair totally rules.
Post a Comment