Hey family, I'm sorry for the delay in this post but I received an important assignment on Saturday from Mom and Dad during the FAMILY CONFERENCE CALL THAT THE REST OF YOU FLAKED OUT ON!!! They asked me to go to The Muppets and tell them what I thought of it. Incidentally all of you should go see The Muppets as it's very entertaining and a real treat for anyone who ever watched and loved The Muppet Show. That having been said, here come the demotivators.
This one sure brought back memories.
4 comments:
Good stuff, Steve. I've been anxiously awaiting the demotivators now that I'm in the midst of finals. I was about to call you and tell you to quit watching the freaking muppets and get to posting! Inciedentally, Marinda and I went to see it a week or two ago. It was pretty funny. I forgot a lot of that stuff. My favorite part was when the guy forgot his dinner thing. What a pathetic loser! I would never do something like that. Rock on, Steve. I'm going to try to the video tape Emily and Caroline licking beaters. Good idea.
I want to see the sweedish chef.
I mean Swedish. I always spell that wrong.
He's featured in the movie, so there's another reason for you to go see it.
Post a Comment