Hey all, Dave requested these first photos after I told him about what happened. I went on a rafting trip with some other YSAs down the Ocoee River, when it was over I looked down at my sandals and asked myself "Hmm, what's missing from this picture?"
This is what the bottom of my sandals look like now.

Ever wonder what the bottom of a sandal sole looks like? Here's your answer.

And here's the side by side, I only have one sole because I think the other one is somewhere in the Ocoee.

3 comments:
Steve! Have you lost your soul!?
Steve,
If you take a picture of your lost sole, you are doomed to walk in purgatory between the winds. That's a poor reference to "The Searchers" when he shoots that indians eyes out. But, seriously, very nice camera work, Steve. You have some great facial expressions of shock and awe. How long have you had those sandals anyway?
I'm glad you liked the camera work Ben, and I can't remember when I got those sandals but I know it was well before I graduated from High School.
Post a Comment