Saturday, May 28, 2011

De-mos

Once again, it's time for the Shaha Blog's weekly dose of Demotivational Posters. It's nice to know that while I can't post pictures of cute kids or nice trips or anything else like that, I can still contribute to the Blog. Anyway, enjoy the posters.

Excuse the language in this one, but it's one of my favorites.
This one always provides me a nice little trip down memory lane, I imagine it does the same for my siblings and the rest of the Nintendo generation.



This one invokes a great question between Ben and Joe's age group and Dave's. I was lucky, my childhood also included both groups (and freaking Voltron to boot).

And last but certainly not least, a simultaneous tribute to the late great "Macho Man" Randy Savage and an explanation for why the world didn't end last week.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Steve, some of these are awesome. Some are not so awesome. You are awesome though.