Well, I'm back in the United States and at Fort Campbell. But just because I'm not in Afghanistan anymore doesn't mean that I don't have more Demotivational Poster. Hope all of you enjoy the latest crop. Take care, keep the faith, and ROCK ON \m/
I feel like I will have to beg Mom for forgiveness for using this last one.
haha. These are great. I especially love the phone a friend one. hehe. Welcome home Steve! We've been praying for you every night at dinner and Em remembers you every time she prays! So glad you're back. see you soon!
4 comments:
haha. These are great. I especially love the phone a friend one. hehe. Welcome home Steve! We've been praying for you every night at dinner and Em remembers you every time she prays! So glad you're back. see you soon!
Thanks Marinda, I look forward to getting to see all of you again soon (hopefully at the reunion).
Hey Steve. I resent the soccer one. Although those vuvzuelas are really annoying.
The soccer one was the best. Vuvuzelas are THE worst thing about soccer.
Post a Comment