The Colbert ReportTags: Colbert Report Full Episodes,Political Humor & Satire Blog,Video Archive
At first I thought this couldn't be real but I guess it is. They actually wrote all this in their press release. Crazy.
Awesome is right there hermanito, John Lithgow was awesome as well in his reading. It would've been even better if he'd gotten Randy Savage (God rest his soul) to do the reading.
Amen, Steve. Savage was my favorite. I watched the awesome Slim Jim commercial again. Savage would have blown Lithgow away. Oh Yayaahhh!
True that. Randy Savage would have slayn the reading.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
At first I thought this couldn't be real but I guess it is. They actually wrote all this in their press release. Crazy.
Awesome is right there hermanito, John Lithgow was awesome as well in his reading. It would've been even better if he'd gotten Randy Savage (God rest his soul) to do the reading.
Amen, Steve. Savage was my favorite. I watched the awesome Slim Jim commercial again. Savage would have blown Lithgow away. Oh Yayaahhh!
True that. Randy Savage would have slayn the reading.
Post a Comment