I know the drum part to this song, but I'm worried about what the effect of seeing their Dad dance like that would have on Lucy and Hallie.
and i thought Hurl could sink no lower . . . .
Wow. I finally caught up with the blog. Are they back together?
Dave, this song's from the second album. Hopefully they get sober and start playing again soon. It's classic stuff.
I checked it out and the original band members are going to open for Def Leppard this summer. I think they're working on an album too. Pretty cool. There's a picture of them on their website and they look pretty weird. You guys should check it out.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I know the drum part to this song, but I'm worried about what the effect of seeing their Dad dance like that would have on Lucy and Hallie.
and i thought Hurl could sink no lower . . . .
Wow. I finally caught up with the blog. Are they back together?
Dave, this song's from the second album. Hopefully they get sober and start playing again soon. It's classic stuff.
I checked it out and the original band members are going to open for Def Leppard this summer. I think they're working on an album too. Pretty cool. There's a picture of them on their website and they look pretty weird. You guys should check it out.
Post a Comment