If it wasn't for my Demotivators, I'd be depressed.
Hi all, hope you like this batch. Just to clear up some confusion that resulted from the last batch, any comments I make on demotivators will be placed above the subject of the comment.
What's Yosemite? You mean "Double Rainbow" guy? If you haven't seen "Double Rainbow" youtube it. Awesome demotivators, Steve. The traffic is killer. I realized I'm turning into Dad when it comes to traffic and lines. Marinda officially hates driving with me in Warsaw as a curse my way to church.
Hey Ben, Dave is referring to Yosemite Sam (you know how Mom compares the two of them when Dad's driving), and I hope that the little commissioners don't start repeating "Dada's" colorful language.
Yeah, it's starting to get scary because I have to watch myself with Emily now. She's starting to repeat stuff we say when we don't think she's listening.
4 comments:
Stellar contributions to the blog as usual Steve. This could be a wincing-Dad themed post! You've got traffic, Twilight, and fairies! Cue Yosemite!
What's Yosemite? You mean "Double Rainbow" guy? If you haven't seen "Double Rainbow" youtube it. Awesome demotivators, Steve. The traffic is killer. I realized I'm turning into Dad when it comes to traffic and lines. Marinda officially hates driving with me in Warsaw as a curse my way to church.
Hey Ben, Dave is referring to Yosemite Sam (you know how Mom compares the two of them when Dad's driving), and I hope that the little commissioners don't start repeating "Dada's" colorful language.
Yeah, it's starting to get scary because I have to watch myself with Emily now. She's starting to repeat stuff we say when we don't think she's listening.
Post a Comment