In front of St. Peter's Basilica
Em finally starting to pull her own weight
Caroline, not as much of a gourmond as she appears to be

Our fancy pants hotel... they served the best breakfast each morning. Em's version of fine dining was a glass of milk and a muffin

The Colosseum



Inside St. Peter's: Michaelangelo's "Pieta" one of the only works he signed.
Em was a real trooper on this trip
Venice!




5 comments:
Awesome pictures, it looks like you guys had an awesome trip. Did Ben go into the Colluseum and yell "Are you not entertained?!" That would've been awesome.
Wow. I hope the Army sends us to Italy! I hear they just opened some hospital there.
Yeah, we went there and it's beautiful! It is the nicest army hospital I've been in BY FAR. That would be sweet if you could get stationed there. It's about 45 minutes from Venice.
Steve, the tour guide wouldn't shut up about "Gladiatior" the movie. It was half his bit.
Post a Comment