Sunday, December 19, 2010

Bath time

Caroline loves the bubble bath and Em loves to help "wash her." As you can imagine, Em is more of a nuisance than anything. She still freaks out about bath toys. If I put a bath toy in for Caroline Em freaks out screaming and insisting it be removed. Also, if I drop ANYTHING in the tub such as shampoo or a washcloth she goes to pieces. I don't know what it is. And worst of all, she hates baths and showers herself. So, she only really gets one about once a week when I can't stand her odor anymore. I know, we're such great parents.


At least Caroline's a fan!

1 comment:

Nancy Shaha said...

Thanks so much for the gorgeous pictures of the girls...it's so good to be reminded how fortunate we are to have the most beautiful grandchildren on the planet! Emily's dislike for bath toys and baths reminds me of the famous dream my brother Jeff had when he was little. He too hated baths and dreamed that he was in the wilderness with the Israelites and Moses stood on top of a cliff and unfurled a banner that read, "Jeff needs a bath." Maybe Emily will need similar divine intervention to change her mind regarding bathing! We love you all kiddos, take care and Merry Christmas! xox Mom