So this was the song I was referring to in our conference call. I'm sure it kept you guys up all night wondering about it! Brett and Jemaine both like the same girl who is looking for her epileptic dog who got lost in the park. They organize a fundraiser to raise awareness and write a song. It's awesome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1crW3MOIl0E
7 comments:
Be warned- this song gets stuck in your head. Dave's been singing it now for about a week. Everytime he sees a dog, thinks about a dog, or just thinks period, he busts it out. Good times.
Great song Dave, I am sure that somewhere there is a Golden Retriever having a seizure.
Dave, you're a sick man.
Ha!
It's videos like this and the artists who produce them that make me believe that we all came from monkeys and that some people haven't yet made the full transition, at least intellectually, from ape to man.
That describes pretty much every male in the family.
You know Joe, they have a song about monkeys too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmLHOGT0v4c
You might appreciate it Joe!
Post a Comment