These are pictures are so nice! Wendy thinks that Caroline looks more like Marinda but I think she looks a little more like Ben. Emily has such a nice smile! I must admit I was kind of hoping she'd have one of those real angry faces too. Thanks for posting all these pictures. We're so glad you guys are all doing so well.
What a bevy of beautiful babes! We're so elated to see all of you together and smiling...Dad thinks Caroline looks like Christy Brinkley...he's thinking of the most gorgeous babe around, except for me of course. Caroline does remind me a bit of Ben as a baby, but I think maybe I think most babies look like he did! Anyway, we're so delighted that things are going well, and love all of you. Mom and Dad/Nancy and Pat/and in Emily's verbage, "Gamma and Gampa"
I randomly checked your blog and to my surprise- you had your babe Mindy! What a beautiful little girl! It sounds like it was a rough go- hope you are healing well. Good luck with the two little munchkins!- Sarah in Utah
5 comments:
These are pictures are so nice! Wendy thinks that Caroline looks more like Marinda but I think she looks a little more like Ben. Emily has such a nice smile! I must admit I was kind of hoping she'd have one of those real angry faces too. Thanks for posting all these pictures. We're so glad you guys are all doing so well.
Dave, don't be fooled. The first face I got from her was the crusty.
What a bevy of beautiful babes! We're so elated to see all of you together and smiling...Dad thinks Caroline looks like Christy Brinkley...he's thinking of the most gorgeous babe around, except for me of course. Caroline does remind me a bit of Ben as a baby, but I think maybe I think most babies look like he did! Anyway, we're so delighted that things are going well, and love all of you. Mom and Dad/Nancy and Pat/and in Emily's verbage, "Gamma and Gampa"
Congratulations, here's hoping that Emily and Caroline get along like Ben and Joe (but break less stuff).
I randomly checked your blog and to my surprise- you had your babe Mindy! What a beautiful little girl! It sounds like it was a rough go- hope you are healing well. Good luck with the two little munchkins!- Sarah in Utah
Post a Comment