I hope you don't mind me sharing some of the last photos I have of my dad. These were taken over Columbus Day weekend at Gettysburg and DC. Ben and I feel super blessed that we were able to have one last visit with him before his passing.
Dad and Ben at John Reynolds' memorial. This is the approximate spot where he was shot. Library of Congress Gettysburg Walking the streets of DC
Mindy, Hey it's Talene! I am so sorry to hear about your dad. I'm glad to hear that you got to spend some time with him before he passed. Our thoughts and prayers are with your family. I miss you! Sometime when you are in Price we should all set up a time to get together....I've been wanting to get down that way to visit. We just moved back to Utah, so now I can make it there easier! TTFN Talene
What treasures! Those pictures will be adored by Emily in years to come. I think it's great you posted those, thanks. It was great spending some time with you guys, we miss you already!
Thanks for posting those great photos, Marinda...I'm so grateful that you had that time with your dad, and I think the pictures reflect the comments made in your dad's obituary, obviously showcasing his tender heart and love for children, including his own and his grandchildren. Take care, we love you, and continue to pray for you and your mom. Love, Nancy and pat
4 comments:
Mindy, Hey it's Talene! I am so sorry to hear about your dad. I'm glad to hear that you got to spend some time with him before he passed. Our thoughts and prayers are with your family. I miss you! Sometime when you are in Price we should all set up a time to get together....I've been wanting to get down that way to visit. We just moved back to Utah, so now I can make it there easier! TTFN Talene
What treasures! Those pictures will be adored by Emily in years to come. I think it's great you posted those, thanks. It was great spending some time with you guys, we miss you already!
Thanks for posting those great photos, Marinda...I'm so grateful that you had that time with your dad, and I think the pictures reflect the comments made in your dad's obituary, obviously showcasing his tender heart and love for children, including his own and his grandchildren. Take care, we love you, and continue to pray for you and your mom. Love, Nancy and pat
Thanks for sharing these Marinda. They're great. What a tender mercy to have seen him when you did.
Post a Comment