Joe and I carved pumpkins tonight for family night. This is actually the first year since we've been together that we've had a chance to do pumpkins.
I drew the pictures and Joe did the cutting. Then I did the painting. I think we make a pretty good team.
Joe's pumpkin is the big one eating the poor little defenseless pumpkin. You can't really tell in the picture but the little pumpkin is crying.
Mine is the ghost one. We haven't done Lucy's pumpkin but I think the carving is done so I'm just going to have to paint hers.
5 comments:
Nice looking pumpkins. I like where your heads at, Joe. I wish we would've gotten afters some pumpkins this year!
Now that is talent! (This is Marinda)
You guys have serious pumpkin skills. You should let them atrophy for a year like the one on Joe's porch premarriage.
Bethany- you have got serious talent! Our pumpkins pale in comparison. Happy Halloween!
Wow, nice job on the pumpkins...I guess now we know that if the leaw ("law" in the Clouseau voice) doesn't work for Joe, he has a fallback.
Post a Comment