The doctor just confirmed today that the baby is definitely a girl! So, yea, we're excited! We're excited that Pat and Nancy will have four granddaughters! I guess it will be up to Katie or Bethany or Wendy to break the trend!
Ben, "here" should have been spelled "hear" in this context. How about Bertha? You could call her Big B for short. If you don't take that name then Bethany and I will if/when our next daughter is born. Get it while you can. Congrats! We need to intersperse all of the women with some Y chromosome carriers in order to ensure the maintenance of sanity. I'll give Bethany a direct order to comply. She will disobey at her peril. Word. See you hosers at Thanksgiving.
7 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!! Any names chosen yet, e.g. Nancy Patricia or something swingin' like that??
Yay! We get to keep all our boy names! Congratulations you guys. how does Benji sound? maybe you could give her a sweet polish name or a french one.
Congrats! If you want some polish names I could recommend some like Kataszyna or Gabrysia and plenty more.
Let's here them, Bethany! Sluchamy! (can't figure out the l slash on Mac).
Ben, "here" should have been spelled "hear" in this context. How about Bertha? You could call her Big B for short. If you don't take that name then Bethany and I will if/when our next daughter is born. Get it while you can. Congrats! We need to intersperse all of the women with some Y chromosome carriers in order to ensure the maintenance of sanity. I'll give Bethany a direct order to comply. She will disobey at her peril. Word. See you hosers at Thanksgiving.
Nie sluchajcie do Joe. Nie lubie Bertha ale lubie mysle ze Alicjia jest dobre imie.
I can't believe I can't spell hear on this site. Weird. Also, Joe, the Y chromosome is your fault.
Post a Comment