Saturday, May 9, 2009

Updates from Katie and Clan

I gave the psychiatrist friend I have at work a desk construction-zone kit and he discovered this tragedy in the freezer at our office. He ruled it a suicide. I'm not fully convinced it wasn't a homicide. The investigation continues.

I did Natalie's hair for this pic, cool huh!
Happy Natalie sitting in her Bumbo chair and kicking her feet.

Natalie in such a happy sleeping pose! She fell asleep with me on the couch one night and when I put her back in her crib early in the morning, she was so happy, I got this great pic.

What a cutie!


Natalie likes to pull books off of the bookshelf. She has now picked the Martial Arts book on two occasions to flip through the pages...I'm so proud!

I took Katie to an organic fancy-pants restaurant for her birthday dinner. We ate outside, she ordered grilled chicken on mashed potatoes on a mushroom tart. We took a picture of it, Katie thought the green sauce made it look like a frog!

Katie blowing out her 30th candles!

4 comments:

Marinda said...

Happy Birthday Katie!

Nancy Shaha said...

Great pictures, M&B, K&S, and Dave...I heard that psychiatrists have to be a little flaky to go into that profession, and the freezer shot confirms that rumor! Also, congratulations for Marinda and Ben for crushing the opposition! I'm curious as to whether or not Emily's onesie will ever be white again...what a great way to ruin a piece of clothing. and Shea, I'm covinced that Natalie is selecting appropriate books for the D.I. bin...what do you think?! We saw darling little Lucy today when Joe and Bethany came up to KC to buy a second car...her new talents include blowing spit bubbles and smiling a lot...she's adorable just like her cousins. Happy Mother's Day to everyone. We love you. Mom

Ben Shaha said...

At first glance, I though Natalie had dark pink/puple legs! Then I realized it was the bumbo. Awesome pics. Suicide is clearly the case with the Coke. Maybe an accidental overdose.

Steve.Shaha said...

About the Coke, I have to ask if anyone has questioned the nearest Pepsi can.